Friday, April 30, 2010

My collection!

Today because I don't have time(I'm going to see the back-up plan...and who knows I might get inspired)I'm going to just show pictures of my collection... (just the collectible barbie items not all my dolls)
here we go..



I have the entire black basics collection, I actually didn't get them all at once, I got the first two a long while back and then i just got two at a time, so I had 6 around Wednesday and I decided to just get the remaining six..





the mad hatter barbie, I wasn't really that into the movie and I'm not a huge JD fan but this doll is amazing, and I got the last one at the local toys are us!

these are some dolls from the Happy Holidays® Series:

1990


1991

I really have to get going, Ill try to post the rest tomorrow..

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I especially love that you have all the Barbie Basics! Are you planning to add the four new dolls that are supposedly going to be released this year, also? Are they deboxed, or do you prefer to keep them boxed? I'd love to see a group photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get the new ones. I just think mattel outdone themselves this time.
    all the dolls I have are boxed except Model No. 04 and Model No. 05, I think theyre the most fun to Customize. Personalize. Play. ;) but I have the boxes somewhere, probably damaged. but I plan to get them all out of boxes when we move and make a proper display for them.
    I'll take pictures later, I dont have a good camera, but I guess a phone cam will do LOL.. I do plan on buying a camera to do some doll photagraphy with

    ReplyDelete