Saturday, May 1, 2010

The back-up plan






well I saw the movie the back-up plan and I LOVED it.




and of course I was inspired to make dolls. I still don't know which look to do









I was thinking maybe this one(on the right), it is the look on the poster and the beginning of the movie.




or maybe this one, because i love the dress and the look.



or her pregnant....

if I decide to do the guy, I'll have to match him with the scene and what not.


I also don't know which dolls to choose, i honestly don't wanna do that much work but oh well, I'll have to go through them tonight.

the thing is I still have lots of unfinished projects so It'll probably be a while before I start on this one.


I knew I said I'll finish posting pictures of the dolls I have, but I'm too lazy LOL, I'll do it later...

No comments:

Post a Comment