Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My new obsession

which are Liv dolls!!!!
I just got a new one, a 2nd Edition Daniela.
here are some pictures.
and now I redressed the two I have in cool fashions!
and now I NEED A 1st Edition Daniela!!! I love her the most! she is my favourite and the one that looks most like me! and she has the best style I think!!
so I started thinking about Alexis and Katie! did not any of the Alexis dolls much, the clothes are ok but the wigs could be better!
and i did not like the green in Katie's hair in the first edition, but 2nd Edition is pretty cool!
so I thought maybe I could change the dolls how I want them, and change the clothes, wigs and accessories! and then display them!
so that got me thinking of getting one of each!! oh lord here I go again!!
so here is how I think Sophie first Edition should look like and Daniela second edition.
After I took the picture and I gave Sophie some gold heels instead of the flats, and I'm thinking of changing Daniela's wig.
I asked my mom to buy me three new ones on her way home :D

No comments:

Post a Comment