Monday, May 24, 2010

Playing with the basics

So I said I was working on a project with the Barbie Basics! I've been de-boxing them redressing some and taking pictures!
I picked the best three pictures of each doll and here are the results.
Model No. 01, in her original outfit.
Model No. 02 in her original outfit, posing with my brothers toy car!
Model No. 03 posing in Liv fashions Model No. 04 wearing for a Jem doll from the 80's I got second hand, and she borrowed city style Barbie's hat.
Model No. 05 wearing a dress from a garage sale that looks hand made and accessories from the basics collection
Model No. 06 Rocking a Liv outfit and boots from the basics collection

Model No. 07 in her original outfit
Model No. 08 wearing a Barbie dress
first picture, she is posing with bleeding hearts flowers Model No. 09. My friend told me she looks like an alien! I thought I would give her a metallic look because she looks very modern, kinda futuristic..not alien like at all!! the dress I got second hand, and I cant figure out what dress it is.
Model No. 10 wearing Barbie PJ's.
Model No. 11 in her original LBD.
Model No. 12. in Barbie 50th Anniversary Bathing Swimsuit Doll's swimsuit
first shot with some pretty flowers which one is your favourite?

2 comments:

  1. Great Pictures! I only have No. 5, 8, 9, and 10 of these dolls. Still boxed, I don't have the heart to debox them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! thats how I was!! but after seeing all the amazing pictures on flickr I decided to debox and I will be putting them back in their boxes ASAP!

    ReplyDelete