Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pay Day

today I got paid, so like a good big little girl, I went to toy stores!!



and I got many dolls to add to my beautiful collection! I wish I had a good camera to take pictures of them but I'll settle for pics from the web.



I actually got the barbie detangler thingy and it works!





I've been looking for an ethnic Ken (Steven?) and I found one!!!(this one is not part of my collection, its for an OOAK project) I actually have that ken..or had since he looks nothing like that now LOL



so I got three dolls from the dolls of the world series.


Russia, Italy and France



I got the generations of dreams barbie (I wanted the black one but couldn't find it)




I got the Jacob doll that I was looking for



I got the reproduction of the original barbie (I know I'm the worst collector, I didn't have it, every time plan to buy it, another doll gets my attention)


No comments:

Post a Comment