Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Liv dolls.

so today I went to Walmart to get the rest of the first edition Livs (Daniela, Alexis and Katie) but I could not find them! so I got the rest of the second editions (Sophie,Alexis and Katie)
this is how they look like.
I liked the outfits on Katie and Alexis (although Alexis's skirt isn't very nice) and I LOVE katie's wig!
I wasn't satisfied with the over all looks of the dolls
so here is how the look now (and for now, I don't know if I'll change them again, but this is how they are displayed right now)
I gave Alexis Sophie's shorts and top, she is wearing her shoes and bracelet, and Katie's earrings and the wig is from an accessorie pack.
I gave Sophie Alexi's top and fur thingie and gave her some jeans from clothes pack, and some heals from accessorie pack, the earrings are also from an accessorie pack. The wig is Katies.
Katie is wearing Daniela's skirt and Sophie's first edition shirt and shoes. earrings and sunglasses from accsessorie packs the wig is from a wig pack.
Im undecided about Alexis's wig.. I wanted to give it to the first Edition Alexis, or Katie..but I guess I'll make up my mind when I get them
and now all the second edition dolls
I never spoke about Daniels's look, her jacket shirt and tutu are from a clothes pack, and she is wearing her stockings, earrings, wig and boots and sunglasses from an accesoorie pack
and now all my Livs
fist edition Sophie is wearing her wig. dress, shawl and earrings are from a fashion pack, shoes come from a different fashion pack.
and here are the two Sophies.

now, I have to see if my mom brings the first editions on her way home...

No comments:

Post a Comment